Football and Rugby
Charles Lawrence Surfaces are specialists in synthetic pitch
construction of third and fourth generation or 3G & 4G systems,
as well as synthetic pitch refurbishment. Our surfaces provide top
quality playing experiences for sports such as football and rugby
and build upon our long history of constructing and installing more
traditional sand filled surfaces.
Our synthetic pitch systems are sourced from leading carpet
manufacturers, all of whom are able to provide FIFA, IRB, or FIH
approved products, making them suitable for use in local schools,
clubs, national or international venues.
- Full build construction of new synthetic pitch facilities,
ranging from a single 5-a-side court to new full size football /
- Resurfacing, reconstruction, alterations and upgrades to
existing synthetic pitches, Astro Turf and all-weather
- Full range of surfacing systems available, including; FIFA 1
Star, FIFA 2 Star, IRB and FIH combinations.
- Pile depths to suit varying requirements.
- Insitu and prefabricated shock pads, tailored to each
- Latest technology yarns selected from across the synthetic
- Fully engineered or dynamic sub base solutions available.
- Associated line marking, floodlighting, fencing and equipment,
Our in-house civil engineering division, Woodholme Construction, provides the high level
of accuracy required for the base construction of all types of