Multi-Use Games Areas
Multi-Use Games Areas (MUGAS) provide versatile solutions that
allow a wide range of sports to be played on one surface. These
facilities often form the heart of school or community based
projects allowing maximum participation. Charles Lawrence Surfaces
have been constructing and installing Multi-Use Games Areas and
multi-sport surfaces since 1975. All our synthetic surface
systems and products perform to Sport England requirements and are
therefore suitable for use in local schools, parks or clubs.
- Full-build construction of new facilities, ranging from small
training areas to multiple court areas.
- Resurfacing, reconstruction, alterations and upgrades to
existing synthetic facilities.
- Full range of surfacing systems available including:-
- Sand filled synthetic turf.
- Polymeric systems.
- Porous, non-porous and cushioned acrylic surfaces.
- Colour coated and natural tarmacadam surfaces.
- Associated line marking, floodlighting, fencing and equipment
Our in-house civil engineering division, Woodholme Construction, provides
the high level of accuracy required for the base construction of
all types of synthetic Multi-Use games Areas and multi-sports