Charles Lawrence Surfaces are proud to be at the forefront of
synthetic tennis court construction, surfacing and refurbishment.
Our high quality synthetic tennis court installations have been
serving the game, year on year, since 1975.
Choose from our range of tailored synthetic court systems to
suit your every demand and rest assured that they will all comply
with the latest relevant ITF, LTA or Sport England requirements,
along with the latest SAPCA guidelines.
Our extensive tennis surfaces portfolio encompasses private
individuals, private clubs, schools, colleges, universities, parks,
local authorities and professional tennis centres.
- Full-build construction of new synthetic tennis court
facilities, ranging from a single court to multi-court
- Resurfacing, reconstruction, alterations and upgrades to
- Full range of synthetic / all-weather surfacing systems
- Colour coated and natural tarmacadam surfaces.
- Sand filled and sand dressed synthetic turf.
- Hardcourt non-porous acrylic surfaces.
- Cushioned porous and non-porous acrylic surfaces.
- Associated line marking, floodlighting, fencing and equipment
Our in-house civil engineering division, Woodholme Construction, provides
the high level of accuracy required for the base construction of
all types of synthetic tennis court surfaces.