Case Study: Axholme North Sports Centre, Crowle
The client was Harry Fairclough on behalf of Axholme North Sports Centre, Crowle. This project involved the installation of a Pozidrain drainage system, type 1 stone sub base & kerbs. All works were completed within 16 weeks.
Axholme North Sports Centre, Crowle
- 4,208m2, installing Lano MXSi TLT 50-13 3G sand / rubber filled synthetic turf, with line markings for football
- A new fencing scheme consisted of:
- 3m high twin bar rebound fencing
- 1.5m high ballstop netting above, creating an overall height of 4.5m
- 1.2m high twin bar rebound spectator rail fencing was installed to the spectator area
- New floodlighting scheme - 15m high, eight column
- New sets of football goals were erected to complete the installation, plus storage container, boot wipers and a set of flags
With over 40 years experience of installing sports surfaces, Charles Lawrence Surfaces is one of the foremost sports & leisure contractors in the United Kingdom. We are continually exploring new engineering and construction methods to enable us to deliver the best construction; we also work with Europe’s leading synthetic grass manufacturers to ensure that we can offer the best surface solution for each individual client’s requirements. Our aim is to provide quality installations at competitive prices, all delivered via our professional and approachable team.
We operate nationwide and are able to undertake works ranging from the smallest repair right up to multi-million pound stadia schemes involving the construction of changing facilities, clubhouses and stands.